Monday, November 7, 2011

Today is ... catch-up day

Dang ... I've done it again ! Why can't I seem to keep up with this 30 days of gratitude thing ?? So, today is catch-up day.

Nov. 4 - I'm thankful for hockey games. I love hockey and it's a time that my husband and I spend together ... enjoying the game, our company and not worrying about "stuff".

Nov. 5 - I'm thankful for sleeping in. I've needed sleep so badly and I managed to get 12 hours ... that NEVER happens.

Nov. 6 - I'm thankful for church. I so enjoy our new church and the fellowship we have there. I have never felt so welcomed and so full of the spirit as I do at the chapel.

Nov. 7 - I'm thankful to have a job. As weird as that may sound coming from me, I really am thankful to have a job ... so many are without and have been without for long stretches of time.

And now ... I'm thankful that I'm caught up ... it was really, really bothering me not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment